Thursday 22 March 2012

Irish Times article

Delighted to announce there's another little bit of publicity floating about the atmosphere today. I had no idea it was even in the paper until I got a phonecall from a friend, but today's property section in the Irish Times has a lovely article about women running businesses from their homes, and the Arbutus Club was featured. Now, I'm no businesswoman but I'll take the publicity where I can get it thank you very much. And any publicity for the supper club movement has got to be good.

You can check out the article here.

The next two supper clubs are sold out but I'll be announcing more dates here as and when I get organised enough to do so. (See, told you I was no businesswoman!) Or alternatively if you're interested in coming to a supper club in the future you can email me at thearbutusclub@gmail.com and I'll put you on the mailing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment